Sales (Financial) Consultants
Who are we and what do we believe in?
The engine that drives our growth is an exceptional combination of technology, marketing, sales and revenue collection, driven by a team of extraordinary talent.
Become a part of Pioneer Group's journey of hyper growth by joining our Sales Rockstar Team!
What is the role all about?
• The ideal candidate for this role is reliable, energetic, passionate and financially focused.
• As a Sales Consultant, your primary responsibility will be to contact customers who have expressed a positive interest in our debt counselling services via various marketing mediums (e.g. websites, social media, SMS), and convert them into paying customers.
You will do this by:
• With the help of a sales script and your sales training, we can help clients find out how we can assist them on their way to financial wellness.
• Due to the nature of this product, you will have to have a deep understanding of the debt review process.
• Working with various systems to ensure that a successful sale is submitted correctly for further processing
Other functions include:
• Assisting with document collection to complete sales.
• Customer service to the extent of guiding your client to the right department when they come to you with queries.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Matric (Required, Not negotiable)
• RE/class of business /FAIS (Advantageous)
• University or College Diploma/Certificate advantageous
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
• Highly target-driven with ability to sustain high-performance consistently
• Computer skills (MS Office, Google Docs or similar, LMS/CRM systems experience)
• Sales Experience – 3-5 years (Preferred)
• Debt Review Experience (advantageous) - 2 years (Preferred)
• Active listening skills
• Ability to handle objections with confidence
• Ability to use intuition and analytical skills to get the best outcome for our customers
• Commitment to quality assurance and compliance outputs
• Willingness to put in additional hours from time-to-time as and when required by the business
• A company's culture is everything. It is important for us to win as a team and have a highly collaborative work environment.
• The office space is vibey and we believe in having a fun work environment for everyone.
• Celebrating success is what we do! We are firm believers in the power of hard work. Our high expectations of ourselves and others are rewarded with incentives and bonus structures that encourage excellence.
What is on offer:
• The right purpose, the right team, and the right culture
• VERY Competitive, above market commission structure.
• Great daily & monthly incentives
• Space to grow and learn
Thank you for your interest in joining our talent pool and we look forward to the possibility of working together in the future.
Job Types: Full-time, permanent.
All applications can be sent to email@example.com/ Chloe@pioneergroup.co.za.
You must be logged in to post a comment.